Kindred Labs are excited to host an exclusive introduction to The Art of Perfumery, held by local perfumer, Sarah Ireland. Based at Kindred Lab’s boutique event space, you’ll get up close and personal with the alchemy of this ancient art, culminating in concocting your own unique fragrance to take home.
With Sarah on-hand to answer questions and share her expert knowledge, you’ll get the chance to smell, explore and experiment with a range of professional perfumery materials.
You’ll also get the opportunity to sample Sarah’s collection of perfumes, as well as her hand-poured scented candles.
Sarah Ireland Perfumes launched in 2018 and has had a fantastic first year, featuring in local press as well as being named as a finalist in two categories of the prestigious Fragrance Foundation Awards.
The workshop will include:
- A welcome glass of prosecco
- Introduction to the art of perfumery
- Expert guidance into training your nose
- Use of a carefully selected range of natural and synthetic perfumery materials
- Fact sheet and formula table
- 3.5 hour workshop, which will be interactive, fun and informative!
- Hands-on help (workshops will have no more than 12 people) to create your own perfume
- Refreshments, including a glass of prosecco, coffee and light snacks
- 15ml bottle of your own perfume to take home in a presentation gift bag
- Want a refill in future? Keep your formula and you can re-order your creation to be handmade by Sarah
Early Bird £95.00